26 November 2015

Last chance to buy Remnants of Dreams for 99c.

Time is running out to buy Remnants of Dreams for just 99c at Amazon, Smashwords, All Romance Ebooks and Nook.

Remnants of Dreams begins in North London with Alicia's story. It is 1914, just at the beginning of WW1. Alicia is left with a child when her first love is killed. She eventually marries Matt and they have another nine children.

Part two is the story of Sara, Alicia's headstrong daughter.  Sara marries the wrong man because the one she loves is married to her sister. But following her mother's example she finds the strength and courage to face many trials and setbacks before building a new life for her and her daughters, and in due course finding true love.

This is the story of a changing world, and takes us through two world wars, following the loves and heartaches of a large family battling extreme poverty. But despite this they are rich in the things that matter--love and pride.



“This book touched me deeply. I could not put it down. I can honestly say it is one of the best in the genre I have read.” 5 stars. Violet on March 15, 2014 Kindle Edition Verified Purchase

“I loved this story, although there were times when I felt tears welling in my eyes and an enormous lump in my throat. This story touched me deeply, and I won't forget it. Watching a family struggle so desperately is not easy, but seeing them triumph over tragedy is uplifting. I enjoy long, intense family sagas like this. Tricia McGill writes so realistically that the joys and sorrows portrayed made me laugh and cry. This is a novel of great emotional depth. Kay James for Romance Reader at Heart
Books We Love has gone BOGO. Buy one get one book free
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Troubled Heart--pre-released

  Order now for January 24 release Unsure of his real past or name, Finn O’Connor thinks he was born in Ireland and taken from his mother as...